Pro-confort, based in Geneva (Switzerland), develops orthopaedic equipment for horses prepared for high level competition. Our ligament and tendon supports and stable blankets are designed according to a medical approach, approved by equine veterinarian clinics and rehabilitation centres for horses. Tried and approved by internationally reputed athletes and equestrian sport technicians, our horse-riding equipment is made from micro-perforated, ribbed foam, which:
- Facilitates oxygenation and blood circulation to the horse’s legs
- Regulates body temperature and prevents excessive perspiration
- Eliminates pressure points
- Helps to repair the tendon fibres and prevents risks of cramp and injury
- Absorbs impacts during transportation
Our patented (patent pending) horse boots and stable blankets optimise relaxation and comfort for the horse, while being quick and easy for carers to apply.
Our customer service is here to help. Contact us.
Discover our distributors and partners.
Testimonials from our customers
There are 2 testimonial(s). View all
Les protections ligamentaires Topaze sont aussi en vente à la clinique AREDA
Dr. Kuno-Alexander von Plocki
After being asked to asses the Protections and blankets Pro-confort I would like to convey my observations. I have observed...